Dawood’s staff has experience in and maintains certifications that meet today’s needs for bridge safety inspections. This experience includes routine and in-depth structural inspections and reports for bridges and sign structures.
Dawood’s Certified Bridge Safety Inspectors (CBSI) have extensive experience with routine, in-depth, damage,and specialized inspections, as well as managing multi-year National Bridge Inspection Standards (NBIS) inspection contracts.Dawood personnel’s experience with in-depth inspections includes dye-penetrant testing, concrete sampling for chloride content, hands-on concrete sounding, and deck chain-dragging. Their experience also includes work with snooper trucks, high-lifts, and traffic control contractors to maintain the safety of the traveling public.
Dawood’s structures/bridge-related inspection experience includes the following structure types:
- Multi-Span Prestressed Concrete Bridge Structures
- Steel Multi-Girder Structures
- Steel Girder-Floorbeam-Stringer Bridges
- Steel Deck Girder Bridges
- Steel Pony Trusses & Thru Trusses
- Covered Bridges (Burr-Arch Truss)
- Stone Masonry Arch Structures
- Concrete Tied-Arch Culverts
- Concrete Box Culverts
- Sign Structures
- Retaining Walls