Dawood was an integral part of the new West Shore Hospital design-build team for PinnacleHealth. Meeting the increasing demands for improved technologies in hospital systems, the new state of the art facility was completed in May 2014, and has approximately 100 beds and constitutes 200,000 square feet on four floors. The hospital includes services for acute medical and surgical care, cardiology, orthopedics, chronic diseases, transitional care, and an emergency department. Dawood is currently working on Phase II of the hospital.
- Coordination with Architect for development of the Concept Plan,
- Site Topographic Survey,
- Subsurface Geotechnical and Foundation Investigations and Reporting,
- Wetland Investigation and Delineation,
- Study of Existing Onsite Parking Facilities,
- Traffic Impact Study,
- Land Development Plan Submission and Coordination with Hampden Township,
- Coordination for Sewer and Water Service Approvals,
- Erosion and Sedimentation Control Plan Submission and Approval,
- NPDES Permit Approval, with Water Quality Enhancement BMPs.
- Conversion of Land Development Plans to Construction Plans and Bidding Documents,
- Construction Phase Support for Owner and Contractor