Dawood provided engineering services to assist the Client in complying with a Consent Order Agreement (COA) from the Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection (DEP), which came with the property purchase from the previous owner. A new Emergency Response Plan and Operation and Maintenance Plan which comply with the Department’s requirements were prepared, submitted, and approved. This brought the water system into compliance with the COA. A review of the existing water system facilities was also performed, and a report with recommendations for system improvements was provided to the Client for their consideration.
- Regulatory Negotiation Assistance,
- Corrective Action Planning,
- Consent Order Agreement Progress Reports,
- NPDES Permit Transfer and Amendment,
- WQM Part II Permit Application